Love II Floral Digital Art
Love II With Floral Header And Footer Swags, Colorful Love Art To Print, Printable Wall Or Tabletop Art Love Word, Downloadable Love Artwork With Flowers♦ This 8 x 10" .jpeg image(s) prints on 8 1/2 x 11" paper or cardstock.
♦ You receive both the color and the black and white files.
♦ 300 dpi for crisp printing.
♦ Remember that your equipment may display and print the colors differently.
♦ Frame with/without a mat. Place in wall/tabletop picture frame. Use watercolor/textured or bordered printer paper.
♦ Print as often as needed.
♦ Always PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL when used in your crafting projects, i.e., digital applications, scrap-booking, cards, collage, altered-art, journals, other crafts. No attribution necessary but appreciated when you mention Printaphoria or Artsy Craftery Design Studio.
♦ Can be saved to flash drive, taken to copy center/printer and printed on premium paper. Take a copy of my graphics agreement file (included in download) for any copyright release questions.
♦ Not available in brick and mortar stores.
This is a printable JPEG file(s). No hard copies will be shipped unless noted. You will receive the file link upon payment.
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE ORDERING. Msg me by using the Contact link in the navigation bar above. You will also find my email in Shop Policies.
In ordering from PRINTAPHORIA, you agree that these files are non-exchangeable, non-returnable, non-refundable. Digital purchases cannot be cancelled.
• YOU ARE PURCHASING THE USE ONLY OF MY DIGITALS, all rights remain with me.
• Please do not resale or redistribute my files or the printed graphics in any way.
• You may sell crafts and designs made with the printables.
• See Shop Policies/FAQs, at bottom of shop homepage or click link at top, for more digitals guidelines.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND OPEN A SINGLE DIGITAL FILE
- Save the file to where you choose on your computer. You can use the DOWNLOADS folder.
- Open the image editing program that you will be using.
- Locate the image where you saved it.
- Upload it into your program.
- You usually can print directly from the folder rather than opening it in a program, if you don't need to make changes to the graphic or add it to a project.
- Try right-clicking on the file and choosing PRINT.
Thanks for visiting PRINTAPHORIA!
Paintings To Print: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/paintings-to-print
Shop Homepage: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria
©Artsy Craftery Design Studio | All Rights Reserved