Sewing Tools Mini Envelopes & Flat Note Cards
Sewing Design Envelopes Note Cards, Sewing Orders Thank You Cards, Envelopes Cards For Sewer, Sewing Tools Design Envelopes Notecards
♦ Each mini envelope and card 1 3/4 x 2 3/4"
♦ 300 dpi .jpeg for crisp printing.
♦ Prints on standard 8 1/2 x 11" card stock or paper.
♦ Remember that colors may display and print differently on your monitor/printer.
♦ Print, cut out, fold and glue 3 envelope flaps to make horizontal or vertical envelopes. Trim the note cards slightly smaller than what prints. Seal with glue, tape, sticker, or fold flap inside.
♦ Print as often as you need.
♦ PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL when used in your crafting and design projects.
♦ Digital license file included.
♦ Can be saved to flash drive, taken to copy center/printer and printed on premium paper. Take a copy of my digitals license agreement for copyright release questions.
♦ Use in digital projects, scrap-booking, cards, collage, altered-art, journals, mixed media, etc.
♦ No attribution necessary but appreciated when you mention Printaphoria or Artsy Craftery Design Studio.
♦ Not available in brick and mortar shops.
This is a .jpeg printable file. No hard copy will be shipped unless noted. You will receive the file link upon payment. In ordering from PRINTAPHORIA, you agree that these products are non-exchangeable, non-returnable, non-refundable. Digital purchases cannot be cancelled.
• YOU ARE PURCHASING THE USE ONLY OF MY DIGITALS, all rights remain with me.
• Please do not resale or redistribute my files or the printed graphics in any way.
• You may sell crafts and designs made with the printables.
• See Shop Policies below for more digitals guidelines.
• QUESTIONS? Msg here or email me: artsycrafterydesignstudio [!at] outlook.com
• See About Me & FAQs below.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND OPEN A SINGLE DIGITAL FILE
- Save the file to where you choose on your computer. You can use the DOWNLOADS folder.
- Open the image editing program that you will be using.
- Locate the image where you saved it and upload it into your program.
- You may be able to print directly from the folder rather than opening it in a program, if you don't need to make changes to the graphic.
- Try right-clicking on the file and choosing PRINT.
Thanks for visiting PRINTAPHORIA! Please come again.
SINGLE PRINTABLE PAPERS: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/single-printable-papers
ENVELOPES, NOTE CARDS: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/envelopes-note-cards
PRINTAPHORIA HOMEPAGE: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria
©Artsy Craftery Design Studio | All Rights Reserved