Motivational Uplifting Art Quote 18 x 24
Think Better Live Better Uplifting Words Artwork, Positive Thinking Statement, Motivational Art Quote, Art To Be Inspired By♦ You receive 1 .pdf file, 5400 x 7200 px, print out any size up to 18 x 24", the .pdf file provides the best resized prints
♦ You also receive 1 .jpeg file (for those who don't want to use the .pdf) 5400 x 7200 px, print out any size up to 18 x 24"
♦ 300 dpi for sharp, clear printing.
♦ Remember that your equipment may display and print colors differently.
♦ Frame with/without a mat. Place in wall/tabletop picture frame. Use watercolor/textured or bordered printer paper. Save your ink and print in black and white if it will work for you.
♦ Print as often as needed.
♦ Always PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL when used in your crafting projects, i.e., digital designs, scrap-booking, cards, collage, altered-art, journals, other crafts. No attribution necessary but appreciated when you mention Printaphoria or Artsy Craftery Design Studio.
♦ Can be saved to flash drive, taken to copy center/printer and printed on premium paper. Take a copy of my graphics agreement file (included in download) for any copyright release questions.
♦ Not available in brick and mortar stores.
This is a .pdf printable file (.jpeg included also). No hard copies will be shipped unless noted. You will receive the file link upon payment.
Please Ask Any Questions Before Ordering. Msg me by using the Contact Link. You will also find my email in Shop Policies.
In ordering from PRINTAPHORIA, you agree that these files are non-exchangeable, non-returnable, non-refundable. Digital purchases cannot be cancelled.
• YOU ARE PURCHASING THE USE ONLY OF MY DIGITALS, all rights remain with me.
• Please do not resale or redistribute my files or the printed graphics in any way.
• You may sell crafts and designs made with the printables.
• See Shop Policies for more digitals guidelines. Find FAQs at bottom of Shop Homepage.
USING PDF FILES
- To open and view .pdf files you need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
- If you don't have it, download it at the link below.
- Before you click the download button, uncheck all optional offers that you don't want. Most people don't need McAfee and other additional antivirus programs.
- Uncheck all options that you don't know anything about. They often put things on your computer that you don't need and that are sometimes hard to uninstall if they cause problems.
- open your downloads folder,
- click the Adobe Acrobat Reader files.
- When the installation window opens follow the instructions.
- Once the installation is complete you can click on any PDF files and they will open.
- Follow the same instructions below for opening a single digital file to use your .pdf.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND OPEN A SINGLE DIGITAL FILE
- Save the file to where you choose on your computer. You can use the DOWNLOADS folder.
- Open the image editing program that you will be using.
- Locate the image where you saved it.
- Upload it into your program.
- You usually can print directly from the folder rather than opening it in a program, if you don't need to make changes to the graphic or add it to a project.
- Try right-clicking on the file and choosing PRINT.
Thanks for visiting PRINTAPHORIA!Paintings To Print: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/paintings-to-print
Shop Homepage: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria
Live Better font from Subectype Studio
©Artsy Craftery Design Studio | All Rights Reserved