Love Blossoms Printable Paper
Purple Black Hearts Printable Art Paper, Scribble Design, Abstract Hearts Paper, Hand-Painted Art Paper, Pink Turquoise Green, Love Blossoms Paper♦ "Digital & Hand-painted Hearts" design, original painted from left over paint from other projects, a green process.
♦ Prints on standard 8 1/2 x 11" paper.
♦ Remember that your equipment may display and print the colors differently.
♦ 300 dpi for crisp printing.
♦ Print as often as you need on home/office copier.
♦ Print in black and white by changing your printer settings to grayscale.
♦ Always PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL when used in your crafting projects.
♦ Digital license file included.
♦ Can be saved to flash drive, taken to copy center/printer and printed on premium paper. Take a copy of my digitals license agreement for copyright release questions.
♦ Use in digital designs, scrap-booking, cards, collage, altered-art, journals, other crafts.
♦ PDF file available upon request, free of charge. Msg me.
♦ No attribution necessary but appreciated when you mention Printaphoria or Artsy Craftery Design Studio.
♦ Not available in brick and mortar stores.
This is a .jpeg printable file. No hard copy will be shipped unless noted. You will receive the file link upon payment. In ordering from PRINTAPHORIA, you agree that this file is non-returnable, non-refundable. Digital purchases cannot be cancelled.
• YOU ARE PURCHASING THE USE ONLY OF MY DIGITALS, all rights remain with me.
• Please do not resale or redistribute my files or the printed graphics in any way.
• You may sell crafts and designs made with the printables.
• See Shop Policies/FAQs image for more digitals guidelines.
• Your equipment may display and print the colors differently.
• Please ask any QUESTIONS before purchase. Digital purchases are non-returnable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be cancelled. Contact me at navigation link above or email me: artsycrafterydesignstudio [!at] outlook.com
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND OPEN A SINGLE DIGITAL FILE
- Save the file to where you choose on your computer.
- You can use the DOWNLOADS folder.
- Open the image editing program that you will be using.
- Locate the image where you saved it.
- Upload it into your program.
- You may be able to print directly from the folder rather than opening it in a program, if you don't need to make changes to the graphic.
- Try right-clicking on the file and choosing PRINT.
Thanks for visiting PRINTAPHORIA! Please come again.
©Artsy Craftery Design Studio | All Rights Reserved