Green And Purple Printable Paper Pack
Olive Vine Hearts Purple And Green Digital Paper Pack, Hearts Designs Digital Papers, Green Hearts Hand Painted Paper, Plum Colored Hearts Digital Paper, Green And Hot Pink Hearts♦ 3 coordinated patterns, 300 dpi for crisp and clear printing, prints on 8 1/2 x 11" paper or cardstock.
♦ These are my hand-painted Hearts designs, painted with left over paint from other art projects. It is a green process that I use to create many designs. The colors are lime, grass and olive greens, purple, fuchsia and lavender purple. This pack includes these Hearts papers designs, from left to right: Lovely Black Hearts Mini, Wispy Hearts and Waving Hearts.
♦ Print as often as needed. Remember that your equipment may display and print the colors differently. Save your ink and print in black and white if it will work for your theme.
♦ Always PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL when used in your crafting projects, i.e., digital applications, scrap-booking, cards, collage, altered-art, journals, other crafts, photo and picture mats and gift-wrapping. No attribution necessary but appreciated when you mention Printaphoria or Artsy Craftery Design Studio.
♦ Can be saved to flash drive, taken to copy center/printer and printed on premium paper. Take a copy of my graphics agreement file (included in download) for any copyright release questions.
This is a printable JPEG(s) in a ZIP file(s). No hard copies will be sent unless noted. You will receive the download link(s) after payment.
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE ORDERING. Msg me by using the Contact link in the navigation bar above. You will also find my email in Shop Policies.
In ordering from PRINTAPHORIA, you agree that these files are non-exchangeable, non-returnable, non-refundable. Digital purchases cannot be cancelled.
• Please do not resale or redistribute my files or the printed graphics in any way. YOU ARE PURCHASING THE USE ONLY OF MY DIGITALS, all rights remain with me.
• You may sell crafts and designs made with the printables.
• See Shop Policies for more digitals guidelines. Find FAQs at bottom of Shop Homepage.
Embellishmart, if seen as a watermark in any of the product images, is a brand of Artsy Craftery Design Studio. Ignore Etsy addresses. That shop is closed.
HOW TO UNZIP FILES
- Save the zipped folder download to a place that you choose on your computer. You can always save it to the catch-all, default folder Downloads.
- Right-click the zip file and select Extract All. The files will extract to the folder that you are in.
- See this easy Youtube video on the quick steps to unzip a file. These steps should work for most versions of Windows: How to Unzip Files in Windows 10 by Simply Crafty SVGs
- You can then delete the original zipped file or keep it with the unzipped files.
- After unzipping, to add one of the images to your craft project, or to print it simply open the photo or vector design program that you will be using.
- Locate the image where you unzipped it to.
- Upload it into your program.
- Or follow the instructions below for opening and using one of your files without editing.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND OPEN A SINGLE DIGITAL FILE
- Save the file to where you choose on your computer. You can use the DOWNLOADS folder.
- Open the image editing program that you will be using.
- Locate the image where you saved it.
- Upload it into your program.
- You usually can print directly from the folder rather than opening it in a program, if you don't need to make changes to the graphic or add it to a project.
- Try right-clicking on the file and choosing PRINT.
Thanks for visiting PRINTAPHORIA!
Single Printable Papers: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/single-printable-papers
Trio Paper Packs: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/trio-paper-pks
Shop Homepage: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria
©Artsy Craftery Design Studio | All Rights Reserved