Splitter Splatter Printable Trio Paper Pack
Quirky Craft Paper, Hand-Painted Abstract Digital Paper, Jazzy Printable Paper, Squiggles Downloadable Paper Pack, Turquoise Green Blue
♦ 3 hues of hand-painted abstract design.
♦ Printable .jpeg files print on 8 1/2 x 11" paper.
♦ 300 dpi for sharp, clear printing.
♦ Remember that your equipment may display and print colors differently.
♦ Print in black and white, if you can use that format, by changing your printer settings to grayscale.
♦ Print as often as needed.
♦ Always PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL when used in your crafting projects, i.e., digital designs, scrap-booking, cards, collage, altered-art, gift-wrapping, journals, other crafts. Can also be framed, with or without a mat, as wall art. No attribution necessary but appreciated when you mention Printaphoria or Artsy Craftery Design Studio.
♦ Can be saved to flash drive, taken to copy center/printer and printed on premium paper. Take a copy of my graphics agreement file (included in download) for any copyright release questions.
♦ Not available in brick and mortar stores.
This is a .jpeg printable file(s). No hard copies will be shipped unless noted. You will receive the file link upon payment.
Please Ask Any Questions Before Ordering. Msg me by using the Contact Link. You will also find my email in Shop Policies.
In ordering from PRINTAPHORIA, you agree that these files are non-exchangeable, non-returnable, non-refundable. Digital purchases cannot be cancelled.
• YOU ARE PURCHASING THE USE ONLY OF MY DIGITALS, all rights remain with me.
• Please do not resale or redistribute my files or the printed graphics in any way.
• You may sell crafts and designs made with the printables.
• See Shop Policies for more digitals guidelines. Find FAQs at bottom of Shop Homepage.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND OPEN A SINGLE DIGITAL FILE
- Save the file to where you choose on your computer. You can use the DOWNLOADS folder.
- Open the image editing program that you will be using.
- Locate the image where you saved it.
- Upload it into your program.
- You usually can print directly from the folder rather than opening it in a program, if you don't need to make changes to the graphic or add it to a project.
- Try right-clicking on the file and choosing PRINT.
Thanks for visiting PRINTAPHORIA!
Single Printable Papers: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/single-printable-papers
Trio Paper Pks: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/trio-paper-pks
Shop Homepage: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria
©Artsy Craftery Design Studio | All Rights Reserved