HOW TO UNZIP FILES
- Save the zipped folder download to a place that you choose on your computer. You can always save it to the catch-all, default folder Downloads.
- Right-click the zip file and select Extract All. The files will extract to the folder that you are in.
- See this easy Youtube video on the quick steps to unzip a file. These steps should work for most versions of Windows: How to Unzip Files in Windows 10 by Simply Crafty SVGs
- You can then delete the original zipped file or keep it with the unzipped files.
- After unzipping, to add one of the images to your craft project, or to print it simply open the photo or vector design program that you will be using.
- Locate the image where you unzipped it to.
- Upload it into your program or follow the instructions below for opening a single digital file without editing.
If you have problems unzipping your file and you want the individual files emailed to you, msg me here via the Contact page.