Successful People Quote Set
Successful People Art To Print, Motivational Art To Download, Printable Inspiring ArtSuccessful People Do The Things That Others Don't Like To Do
Successful People Wake Up And Do Their Dreams
Successful People Work First And Play Later
Successful People Failed And Kept Going
♦ 8 x 10", prints on 8 1/2 x 11" paper or cardstock leaving a white border around the edge for optional mat framing, 300 dpi for clear, sharp printing.
♦ You receive all 4 prints.
♦ Print as often as needed. Remember that your equipment may display and print the colors differently.
♦ Always PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL when used in your crafting projects, i.e., digital applications, scrap-booking, gift wrapping, papercrafting, collage, altered-art, bookmaking and other art projects. No attribution necessary but appreciated when you mention Printaphoria or Artsy Craftery Design Studio.
♦ Can be saved to flash drive, taken to copy center/printer and printed on premium paper. Be creative and print on textured, colored or bordered paper. Take a copy of my graphics agreement file (included in download) for any copyright release questions.
This is a printable JPEG(s) in a ZIP file(s). No hard copies will be sent unless noted. You will receive the download link(s) after payment.
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE ORDERING. Msg me by using the Contact link in the navigation bar above. You will also find my email in Shop Policies.
In ordering from PRINTAPHORIA, you agree that these files are non-exchangeable, non-returnable, non-refundable. Digital purchases cannot be cancelled.
• Please do not resale or redistribute my files or the printed graphics in any way. YOU ARE PURCHASING THE USE ONLY OF MY DIGITALS, all rights remain with me.
• You may sell crafts and designs made with the printables.
• See Shop Policies for more digitals guidelines if needed. Find FAQs at bottom of Shop Homepage.
Embellishmart, if seen as a watermark in any of the product images, is a brand of Artsy Craftery Design Studio. Ignore Etsy addresses. That shop is closed.
HOW TO UNZIP FILES
- Save the zipped folder download to a place that you choose on your computer. You can always save it to the catch-all, default folder Downloads.
- Right-click the zip file and select Extract All. The files will extract to the folder that you are in.
- See this easy Youtube video on the quick steps to unzip a file. These steps should work for most versions of Windows: How to Unzip Files in Windows 10 by Simply Crafty SVGs
- You can then delete the original zipped file or keep it with the unzipped files.
- After unzipping, to add one of the images to your craft project, or to print it simply open the photo or vector design program that you will be using.
- Locate the image where you unzipped it to.
- Upload it into your program.
- Or follow the instructions below for opening and using one of your files without editing.
- If you have problems unzipping your file and you want the individual files emailed to you, msg me here via the Contact page or email artsycrafterydesignstudio at outlook.com
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND OPEN A SINGLE DIGITAL FILE
- Save the file to where you choose on your computer. You can use the DOWNLOADS folder.
- Open the image editing program that you will be using.
- Locate the image where you saved it.
- Upload it into your program.
- You usually can print directly from the folder rather than opening it in a program, if you don't need to make changes to the graphic or add it to a project.
- Try right-clicking on the file and choosing PRINT.
Thanks for visiting PRINTAPHORIA!
Quote Sets: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/quote-sets
Single Printable Papers: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/single-printable-papers
Trio Paper Packs: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/trio-paper-pks
Shop Homepage: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria
©Artsy Craftery Design Studio | All Rights Reserved