Motivational Pocket Cards Mini Artwork
Mini Art Prints From Original Mixed Media, Positive Quotes Cards, Pocket Cards To Print, Motivational Quotes, Healing Art, Mixed Media Prints, Positive Thinking Cards♥ I Say Positive Things About Myself, I Am Worth It!
♥ Positive Thinker, I Attract Health, Wealth & Love
♥ I Believe The Light Is At The End Of The Tunnel
♥ Perspective, All Things Are Possible
♦ 8 art cards in 4 designs, 2 of each design.
♦ Prints On Standard 8 1/2 x 11" Card Stock Or Heavyweight Paper, 300 dpi for crisp printing.
♦ Print as often as needed. Remember that your equipment may display and print the colors differently. Save your ink and print in black and white if it will work for your theme.
♦ Always PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL when used in your crafting projects, i.e., digital applications, scrap-booking, cards, collage, altered-art, journals, other crafts. No attribution necessary but appreciated when you mention Printaphoria or Artsy Craftery Design Studio.
♦ Can be saved to flash drive, taken to copy center/printer and printed on premium paper. Take a copy of my graphics agreement file (included in download) for any copyright release questions.
♦ Not available in brick and mortar stores.
This is a printable JPEG file(s). No hard copies will be sent unless noted. You will receive the file(s) link(s) upon payment.
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE ORDERING. Msg me by using the Contact link in the navigation bar above. You will also find my email in Shop Policies.
In ordering from PRINTAPHORIA, you agree that these files are non-exchangeable, non-returnable, non-refundable. Digital purchases cannot be cancelled.
• Please do not resale or redistribute my files or the printed graphics in any way. YOU ARE PURCHASING THE USE ONLY OF MY DIGITALS, all rights remain with me.
• You may sell crafts and designs made with the printables.
• See Shop Policies for more digitals guidelines. Find FAQs at bottom of Shop Homepage.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND OPEN A SINGLE DIGITAL FILE
- Save the file to where you choose on your computer. You can use the DOWNLOADS folder.
- Open the image editing program that you will be using.
- Locate the image where you saved it.
- Upload it into your program.
- You usually can print directly from the folder rather than opening it in a program, if you don't need to make changes to the graphic or add it to a project.
- Try right-clicking on the file and choosing PRINT.
Thanks for visiting PRINTAPHORIA!
Paintings To Print: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/paintings-to-print
Shop Homepage: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria
©Artsy Craftery Design Studio | All Rights Reserved