Motivational Quote Stand For Something Printable
Motivational Art With Compass, Compass Design Positive Statement To Print, Encouraging Words Printable, Download Uplifting Quote
Stand For Something Don't Fall For Anything
♦ 8 x 10", prints on 8 1/2 x 11" paper or cardstock leaving a white border around the edge for optional mat framing, 300 dpi for clear, sharp printing.
♦ You receive both the color and the black and white file.
♦ Print as often as needed. Remember that your equipment may display and print the colors differently.
♦ Always PERSONAL AND COMMERCIAL when used in your crafting projects, i.e., digital applications, scrap-booking, gift wrapping, papercrafting, collage, altered-art, bookmaking and other art projects. No attribution necessary but appreciated when you mention Printaphoria or Artsy Craftery Design Studio.
♦ Can be saved to flash drive, taken to copy center/printer and printed on premium paper. Be creative and print on textured, colored or bordered paper. Take a copy of my graphics agreement file (included in download) for any copyright release questions.
This is a printable JPEG file(s). No hard copies will be sent. You will receive the download link(s) after payment.
PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS BEFORE ORDERING. Msg me at the Contact link. My email is in Shop Policies.
In ordering from PRINTAPHORIA, you agree that these files are non-exchangeable, non-returnable, non-refundable. Digital purchases cannot be cancelled.
• Please do not resale or redistribute my files or graphics in any way. YOU ARE PURCHASING THE USE ONLY OF MY DIGITALS. All rights remain with me.
• You may sell crafts and designs made with the printables.
• See Shop Policies if you need more digitals guidelines. FAQs are at the bottom of Shop Homepage.
Embellishmart, if seen as a watermark in any of the product images, is a brand of Artsy Craftery Design Studio. Ignore any Etsy address watermarks. I closed that shop.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND OPEN A SINGLE DIGITAL FILE
- Save the file to where you choose on your computer. You can use the DOWNLOADS folder and move the file later if needed.
- Open the image editing program that you will be using.
- Locate the image where you saved it.
- Upload it into your program.
- You usually can print directly from the folder rather than opening it in a program, if you don't need to make changes to the graphic or add it to a project.
- Try right-clicking on the file and choosing PRINT.
Thanks for visiting PRINTAPHORIA!
Paintings To Print: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/paintings-to-print
Encouragement & Motivation: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/encouragment
Bargain Graphics: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria/collection/bargain-graphics
Shop Homepage: https://payhip.com/Printaphoria